Saturday 1 April 2017

Horny Female Colleague

My boss is a young, successful, hotand a married man. Every woman in the office used to gawkhim like anything… Including me.. He is one hell of a man … And I am his assistant…. As praised by my exs and friends I’m 36-28-36 and by that you can imagine my boobs…. I used towear shirts with the top 3 buttonsopen just to ensure that my boss Samar gets a hot view of my cleavage…. I had caught him oneor two times staring at my boobs and at other times at my legs…. And yes I wore skirts which were tight just to get him know that I have an exploring ass too….So just like that one day I was alone in the office working late hours… Samar was also there in his office… Screaming at someone on his phone…. I was wearing a revealing shirt… A tight short skirt and yes black stockings….Samar came up to me just to check a file and when he accidentally got to touch my boobs…. His muscular hands..ummmmHe stopped and looked at me and I showed him no concern… The next 15 minutes he was purposely doing it and I was loving it and I wanted his hands to explore my naked body….After a while I stood up and he asked me what’s wrong… I came close to him … Too close that my boobs were now touching his chest hard…. He got it that I want his hard dick Inside me….. He brought his lips close to mine and we kissed, I explored my tongue inside his delicious mouth…. Mmm…. I was loving every inch ofit…. HeToo was liking it and I could tell it by his hands ad they were moving against my back my boobs and my legs…. I stopped and went to his office as I wanted to have it on his desk….He came and pushed me on the wall and we were standing body to body… He was deliberately pushing me against the wall so that my boobs could just touch his chest…He slowly unbuttoned my shirt and saw my luscious boobs…. He let off my shirt fell on the ground and started caressing myboobs…Then he pulled off my bra… And he slowly put his mouth on my boobs…. Oh his mouth ….. Mmm ….His teeth firmed up my nipples… He was biting one and pressing the other boob… I was already wet now and I just wanted his dick.. I stopped him and pull off my skirt …. My pink lacy panties were now wet… And i was rubbing my pussy…. I unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall on the floor…. Next I took his pants and took it offOoohh his cock … It was hard andI pulled down the underwear… Mm.mm his cock was so huge….He picked me up up by my hands and said we don’t have much time and with that he took me in his arms and put me on his desk…. He spread open my legs and removed my panties and gently licked it…. Ooh his tongue….He then slowly put his dickhead on the front of my pussy openingand started to tease me… I told him just to fuck me and he slowlyinserted his dick inside me…. It was just halfway but it was so good that pleasure was so enormous… He started to thrust me harder and i was tucking up my nipples… He started to fuck me faster…. I was now moaning…. His dick was just too good inside my pussy I just wanted him to be insider me…After some time i had this building up inside me…. His thrust made my big tits jiggle so much that i knew that he wantedhis mouth on them …. But he didn’t stop his hot torture….. I wanted more but i was just controlling myself…. He too was moaning hard and then he said that he’s gonna cum….i asked him to just cum inside my warm pussy….. He did exactly what i said and shot his load inside my pussy….He then threw whatever was there on the desk and came beside me…. He took me in his arms and said that this was the best fuck that he had and kissedme tightly i kissed him back…. And hugged him…. After some Time i got up and put my clothes on and he was staring at me like a hawk…. This time i dint wear my bra or my panties…. He askedhim whether he can stay at my place I was happy and said off course you can as i know why he wanted that….At my place he called up his wife and told her that he will be late and so don’t wait for her… We showered together and then he ass fucked me in the shower… He was too hot to handle..Later on he fucked me on the bed…. And then we sleptHe went back to his home in the morning only after fucking me inthe kitchen…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bandhur wife k sudilo

Bandhu patnir morom aru mur dighol konir sudon Sorkari chakri koru. Prayei different district t jua hoi. Kisu din agot Dhemaji goisilu...