Saturday 1 April 2017

Smoking hot tryst with married neighbour

my posting in chennai . I was a bachelor at that time and used to stay alone at anna nagar quite an upmarket area . The building where i stayed was of 3 floors with only 2 flats per floor.I stayed in the second floor. I used to start for work by 8.30 in the morning , have my breakfast at a nearby hotel and reach backby about 9pm. Some days used to carry parcel for dinner other times used to cook . am quite a good cook.Some say good cooks are good fucks too which i later realised. I hardly used to interact with anyone and did’nt even know who my neighbours were since theother block was most of the time locked. One day was leaving for work a bit late when i heard lot of activity next door. Curious i peeped in while going out , there was a man standing and he said they were our new neighbours . I said hi and welcome and left for work.In the evening the lights were on and could smell fesh paint. Whilei was unlocking my door the man isaw in the morning came and said hello , my name is Ajit Nair and my family would be moving in shortly. I said good and we gotchatting . As i stay alone i do have my fridge stacked up and offered Ajit a drink. He said ok man am a bit tired anyway. He joined me for a drink and started talking. He was based in Dubai and had a branch office inChennai. I too told him about my company and my role as the regional manager . Ajit was about 45 yrs of age slightly balding with a beer belly. He said he had a daughter doing her engineering in Banglore and bothhis daughter and wife were expected to join him in a couple of days. I said ok and then he went away.I was wondering how his wife and daughter looked. I thought for such a bloke even they would be below average.Next day i had to go on a short tour and i returned late night the next week. After some time , the bell rang and there was Ajit who invited me over for a drink , i declined as i had dinner already. Nevertheless i joined for a beer. he introduced me to his wife beena and daughter bindu. I said hello to them and graciously accepted the beer andwe all got chatting exchanging general info.Ajit said he was leaving for dubaithe next day and would be back only after 3 months and requested that as a good neighbour to take care of his family as most of the time his wife beena would be alone as her daughter bindu used to come to chennai only once a month. i saidok and then went to the balcony for a smoke. Snidely i was lookingat beena as she came with a plate of cashews. I was pleasantly surprised , as i had not seen her very closely earlier. She was fair around 42 yrs of agewhich she later confirmed as they had a early marriage and bindu was a stark contrast dusky looking and must have gone on her dad for the dark looks. She did’nt stay much in the room and had gone to her bedroom to work on a project on her PC. Theyhad a 2 bedroom flat. Coming back to beena , she was about 5’6”height , fair and quite healthy. She was wearing a saree and her midriff had quite a few folds and slight tummy and heavy bosom and heavy bum. But with her height she could be called really appealing. What was most striking was her eyes , big rounded ones with kajal and hermouth wide with juicy lips. She smiled and said , cheta , i may bother you some times as ajit would also be not here. I said it would be my pleasure to be of help to her and that she may callme anytime for the same.The next morning as usual i was starting for work when the doorbell rang , it was Ajit & beena.ajit said am leaving for Mumbai and shall be leaving tonight to Dubai and requested me to help beena , i said no formalities man , its my duty to help her in his absense . So it went on for a few days like this as i had to leave on a short trip to pondicherry , i returned on friday night say by about 9pm. I was just freshening up when the door bell rang . It was beena she said so you are back, have you had dinner . i said no had some snacks on the way. She said she was bored having food alone andinsisted that i join her. I said give me 10 minutes shall join you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bandhur wife k sudilo

Bandhu patnir morom aru mur dighol konir sudon Sorkari chakri koru. Prayei different district t jua hoi. Kisu din agot Dhemaji goisilu...